View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 03:32 PM   #2538 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hood struts... they really work on the 370Z?

my NRG's on my G work perfectly, but ive yet to find hoodstruts that actually work correctly on my Z.
apparently, I got in on one of the GB that Kellyefields was offering so I am not sure what make they are. But yes I have read both good an bad reviews of the struts. Lots of positive reviews with kellys struts, plus some people posted about the washer fix they were doing if they did have problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
My Z1 hood struts have settled nicely since install. All gaps around the hood within FSM tolerances
Nice

Like I said above some people have problems some do not