View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 01:57 AM   #13 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Many people on here with TS exhausts. Metal is metal guys!!!! You can't make 304SS any other way than 304SS. It's just freaking pipe. FI uses Vibrant 304SS resonators that are also probably made in China like everyone else's material. If people say TS resonators have blown out then buy a TS exhaust that has none and add a Vibrant and you're hundreds and hundreds less than these so called amazing top brands you speak of. If fitment is an issue or if a weld breaks down the road, how in the hell do you guys have performace cars and don't know about 20 people who tig weld??!! Hell its an exhaust under the damn car. Who cares what it looks like?! Go spend $5 on a stainless steel 2lbs roll of mig wire at any store, give it to a muffler shop for free and have them install it in their mig welder and weld that bitch rock solid. This isn't brain surgery, I'd know, I see surgery all day long. Even if a shop doesn't have a mandral bender, a slight normal bend or adjustment in a pipe will not change the overall diameter in that section much to even lose 0.01hp. Since most exhausts are made in China or Taiwan at least they use 304SS and I can verify that. Magnaflow uses 409SS in almost everything which will rust out in about 10 years of harsh winters like Ohio. Who here has a car longer than 10 years and needs to worry about that?? But again the eBay stuff isn't 409SS, its 304SS which will out last the car.

PS, TS sells on eBay along with their store in Texas. It only helps sales and doesn't mean its junk.

Last edited by synolimit; 06-07-2013 at 02:02 AM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote