View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 02:39 PM   #94 (permalink)
rednek01
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Mustang GT
rednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo_370 View Post
Whatever you say man...Besides all the valuable points that everyone made, i see the same "gang of haters" of this forum... kissing eachothers butts, and disrespecting people, acting as if they know everything and everyone else are idiots.

When people start disrespecting for no reason... its natural reaction to defend yourself. But now I just try to ignore dumb comments...

P.S That thread is closed, cause I asked admin to close it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo_370 View Post
You obviously haven't read the thread from page 1... all i did post my numbers... and they start calling me names... and flaming me before i said anything...

You can stick that kind of advising up your butts.... I take advise from people who can give one. Noone makes these pissed off "professionals" to teach... if you are pissed off... ignore and move on... don't disrespect... that's all i am saying...

I think your the one that came in and kept referring to it...I simply replied to it, however that is besides the point