View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 02:27 PM   #91 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo_370 View Post
You obviously haven't read the thread from page 1... all i did post my numbers... and they start calling me names... and flaming me before i said anything...

You can stick that kind of advising up your butts.... I take adviCe from people who can give one. Noone makes these pissed off "professionals" to teach... if you are pissed off... ignore and move on... don't disrespect... that's all i am saying...
1) Noone makes these pissed off "professionals" to teach... <-- huh?

But anyway, you closed that thread already. back on topic please, all of this whining is tiring me out.

...what topic was this again?

Somewhat relevant question: I wonder how much weight loss we can expect if we make the rear hatch carbon fiber? That thing's pretty heavy.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote