View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 02:20 PM   #90 (permalink)
rednek01
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Mustang GT
rednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo_370 View Post
You obviously haven't read the thread from page 1... all i did post my numbers... and they start calling me names... and flaming me before i said anything...

You can stick that kind of advising up your butts.... I take advise from people who can give one. Noone makes these pissed off professional to teach... if you are pissed off... ignore and move on... don't disrepsect... that's all i am saying...
I did go thru and read and decided not to comment because there are two ways to view the issue.

First being yes you did make 330 on the dyno nobody can take that away from you regardless of the fact that its in accurate and remain ignorant to the real world and tell all your buddies how much HP your car makes.

Second (and more realistically) you can do a little research and find out that those numbers are probably bogus because you are a good 20 something percent Higher than other Z's with full bolt ons and chock it up to a funky dyno run (which happens all the time). Hell I have a buddy with a turbo stang and in the same week he dynoed 395 at one place and 450 at another same type of dyno similar conditions since it was only a few days apart and both dynos were calibrated.

Dynos can give funky numbers just as easy as they can give accurate numbers so take them with a grain of salt and research what is the norm across the board before you go boasting about some amazing pull.

And finally stop crying about it in other threads!

Last edited by rednek01; 10-13-2009 at 02:26 PM.
rednek01 is offline   Reply With Quote