View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 09:34 PM   #1849 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

The service guy at the dealer called me this afternoon to update me on the status of the Z. Since I told them they could basically have it all week if they needed, I am fully accepting of his update (I have my dad's Rav4 while he's gone for two weeks). The Z hasn't seen any work yet, but will getting started tomorrow. He will be calling me tomorrow with another update regardless of whether they finish it or not. I'm quite pleased that he took the time to call me and was honest with me

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |