View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 10:55 AM   #46 (permalink)
JoeD
Banned

Drives: Z
JoeD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief_Roka View Post
The only one round here need slappin is you.
This has been an issue in many a car magazine, over and over and over again.
This is y they never wanted to send over the GTR and skyline. Nissan felt that to bring the name over the US needed to either let go of some of its retrictions to keep the integrity of the car or not send them. The US wouldn't make the exception so they opted out.
They made an agreement that we would get a version of the skyline in the infiniti G37.
This car is not as capable as a skyline. If it were? Tuners wouldn't be ordering 5 year old skylines from japan at new G37 prices.
So now u r just really tryin to sell this NISMO thing to the public so bad that anything that pops ya lil dream of havin the best car on the forum pisses u off. Well get over it dude.
You went from a touring (with NO SPORT PKG) to a NISMO, so I'm sure u feel improvements and after taking a nasty loss in depreciation to buy "the best Z" n brag about it. I'm sure u were expecting this car to kick the base sport a$$. Sorry u didn't wait for the reviews. Sh1t happens!
Now u stuck on the internet trying to find any bit of info that will change the minds of the 70% of people the NISMO Isn't worth it so u can justify taking a $4k+ loss. I feel u. But the slaps keep comin to your face n out ya a$$ "bruh"
Truth is the nismo is a nice track car on a general level but by comparison of its understudy, its a fail. Plain and simple. It gets .01g more than sport cuz it has wider tires. Any fool can purchase a $2,500 in a wheel n tire package in $350 sways n get .99g.
The 350z was a much better track car dollar for dollar cuz of all its "TRUE" track enhancements, like chassis strengthening, and dampening, weight reduction instead of gaining 50lbs. Plus a few extra to list.
Like I said once b4. The nismo is a great car, and has no competition in its price range. So its a good car. But when u compare it to its brother. Its a fail at a $6,000 price hike.
Just look at a NISMO 350 and it tells u the whole story.
If the nismo was 36,000 from the base sports 33000. I would say great package. Jump on it. At 39,700. Lol. You gotta be kiddin me!
Huh?
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote