View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 02:51 PM   #30 (permalink)
Voice59
Premium Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan 370z
Voice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Actually, the resonator will make it quieter. Yes a HFC/cat will quiet things down compared to an open pipe, but muffler is nowhere in the description. You implied my ignorance on your followup post Now your just insulting me. Let me break down where the confusion is. Black and red is you with red being the sentence in question, blue is me interpreting that sentence.

Recommend Motordyne Y pipe with an optional high flow cat. OP now does not have to rip apart his new exhaust and if it not what he wanted, he can:
1: Sell the MD Y pipe and HFC
2: Try the resonator option (or make your own to bolt right in because you clam to fab your own stuff)
3: Do the straight pipe where the HFC would be instead if it is not what you wanted.
4: I even mentioned the Litespeed Y pipe and resonator as well

Then another member damn near posted my recommendations verbatim. Man, we both must have misread your first post... Doubtful.

Now this is insulting. Now you question my intelligence on the matter. This in turn led me to believe you are being an @ss. So I tell you... And then give you a followup option, and explaining that your first post is retarded then because the info does not make sense. Maybe I should have said "confusing" instead of retarded. You get butt hurt and proclaim your OP is perfectly fine. You then puff your chest and insist I read it wrong, then list Cell densities... because this is a "performance" forum?!?! How long have you been reading here? People ask questions about stock cats and high flow cats ALL THE TIME. FYI, this is a tech area within a Z forum, not "performance forum".

So after all this, I continue to assist, I spent 3 months planning my first batch of mods while I was away from home the first time. I measured inner and outer diameters, I looked at headers, I worried about rasp, I worried about fitment. I went through it already. Why watch some other dude go through the same $hit when I can help? So I again shrugged off your remarks and explained I've gone through this. Yeah I was being facetious and snide; After calling me Chief and Cupcake, then implying I have elementary knowledge on the subject, I think it was in line with our exchange.

I'm done trying to help you. In reality, your exhaust will look so busted and janky after you hack it to pieces, it will make for entertainment in the future, I'll look forward to it. I hope you dedicate post 50 to me too
This might be my favorite post on this site. LOL. Well done.
Voice59 is offline   Reply With Quote