View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 12:48 PM   #1274 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
naw man, my first credit card, i bought a ton of movies, and went out to dinner ALL THE TIME, just dumb dumb dumb spending, BUT i never missed a payment, and it took me forever to pay it off.

Lesson learned.
to me, never missing a payment, means paying the balance off each month.

Its amazing how many of my friends ended up in the same boat as you. I'm guessing your college had those people from the credit card companies signing up people left and right on campus as well?

I was very lucky to have a credit card my senior year in hs to pay for gas and emergencies. The bill went to my parents but the card was in my name so I got the good credit score from it and my parents were there to help oversee my spending habits and correct my actions before things got out of control like it does for almost everyone out there.

Last edited by 4r3s; 05-31-2013 at 12:51 PM.
4r3s is offline   Reply With Quote