View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 03:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
YOUCANTZME
Base Member

Drives: 2012 PW Nismo 370Z
YOUCANTZME is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximusz View Post
Well I had an unfortunate run in with a chunk of tire on the highway, and needless to say I will probably need a new front bumper. I'm not going through insurance becausey rates are already high enough. I've been looking at the stillen front bumper, bit I don't really know how it would flow with the rest of the car.Am I crazy for wanting to go this route or should I stick with the OEM nismo?
Call me crazy bro, but I kind of like that Stillen fascia as well compared to the Nismo bumper (I'm assuming you are talking about the one with the fangs and the ducts on each side). I've seen a couple pics on here, can't remember where, but I thought they looked tough as s**t. Just my opinion though...some love em, some hate em. I just dont like the fact that they aren't 1 piece, I believe there is a small piece on each side of the lights that connect to the bumper (could see the outline in a couple pics after painted)