View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 03:12 PM   #591 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
As "badly" as you guys think your cars look, I bet it would take less than an hour to find a long line of people who would gladly take them off your hands. Every day I drive my daily driver (09 Matrix) the more I appreciate my Z - scars and all.

Nobody notices those "pimples" but you guys. You maintain it the best you can, enjoy the time spent cleaning and polishing, and ignore the blemishes.

You both have beautiful cars that I have seen in person, and neither is any worse than mine or probably anyone else's who drives their car every day.

Enjoy them while you have them. I bet mr. onzedge wishes he had his right now.

Now let me crawl back under my rock, and I'll touch base again in a few weeks.
TY Gurney! you touched all the tender spots of my worries!
love my Z, pimples and all! it's MY ugly baby!