View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 02:53 PM   #589 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Well, my paint was ruined less than a month after I had it redone. Then the twisted sisters put lots of chips on it. So I really don't care if it sits dirty to be ruined more. I'll do a claim at the end of the year and have it all repainted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
While I'm glad you've seen the light and that chips aren't the end of the world, there are lots of panels on your car that don't have chips in them. I just pay attention to them more. Hell, I barely even wash my front bumper any more (and I certainly don't waste any clay or wax on it). The hood looks good but have a couple of chips that I try to ignore. The rest of the car is except for a few scratches (partially fixed by hand, but I now have the tools to finish the job )
As "badly" as you guys think your cars look, I bet it would take less than an hour to find a long line of people who would gladly take them off your hands. Every day I drive my daily driver (09 Matrix) the more I appreciate my Z - scars and all.

Nobody notices those "pimples" but you guys. You maintain it the best you can, enjoy the time spent cleaning and polishing, and ignore the blemishes.

You both have beautiful cars that I have seen in person, and neither is any worse than mine or probably anyone else's who drives their car every day.

Enjoy them while you have them. I bet mr. onzedge wishes he had his right now.

Now let me crawl back under my rock, and I'll touch base again in a few weeks.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim