View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 12:19 AM   #29 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

In response to your blue

"You think it's too loud, most of us think now "He doesn't want cats, it's too loud, okay... Resonator then is a good recommendation" "

I have no idea if its to loud. Hence the thread being called "setup and cat question?" Why would more resonators be a good recommendation if the setup would already have 4??? Hence the idea about ONE cat, ONLY!! If the setup is to loud for me. Common sence to me says "I removed 2 cats, setups to loud, I already have 4 resonators, how bout a hfc cat since that's what was keeping the car quite before or what keeps other cars somewhat quite with dual hfc setups. Also you quoted saying I want to keep cost down. WHY TELL ME BUY A $500 Y pipe when I have one free in my CBE kit???? Not to mention you tell me to buy their hfc too! That's more than my whole CBE!! A 70mm hfc is $100 off a ton of sites and I'd be set. See why your comment is so stupid now in my eyes and why I'd ask if you read the OP?

"( WTF?!? Why is OP asking about the part he says he doesn't want?)"

Again, only if my "FEELING" of it being to loud is correct. Since its a feeling and I have no idea if ill hate it or not. I had a question about where to install a cheap, simple, fast, easy, $100 hfc fix. It had nothing to really do with if it would quieting it down because I'd assume 95% that it would. Was just wondering if the cat would work there. Yes, even though I don't care about pollution as i said, I was still curious if it'd work in the mid pipe so far away from the motor.

PS you gave no help, thanks. And yes my stuff will be busted since I don't make anything like reversed FMIC setups, AOS's, custom fuel lines, exhausts etc etc. guess I should just stop now. O, and I forgot the under side of my car needs to be so damn pretty since this is what 304ss looks like after being in ohio hahaha, yeah my care meters real high on that one

Last edited by synolimit; 05-30-2013 at 12:29 AM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote