View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 09:45 PM   #437 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
you are wrong because, you might just miss the best thingto ever happen to you because, a kid...
you don't have to become daddy right off the bat, and MOST(80-90%) aren't actually looking to make you baby daddy either... but they have to date and see what's out there. I have dated woman with kids, and it NEVER stopped me from being me.. infact more often then not, I learned some sort of valuable life lesson... but I was still me..

or

and we all mess up, it's part of life.. as long as you learn from those mistakes
I know they aren't, but I'm not really a "kid" person right now. They kind of bug me at times. And I wouldn't want to get too attached (or vice-versa) then we all part ways...

It's one of those things that I know I'm not ready for and in the best interests of the other person(s) I wouldn't want to subject them to that.

As for pics... Hang on, let me find some...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
wat is it that you want to do haboob?

I want to travel, Kenchan. If there's a kid involved, it's almost impossible (because I'm not paying for it to come with us ).