View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 01:40 PM   #40 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecinoid View Post
There was a guy at the off ramp tonight that rolled back like 3 feet tonight just because he didn't want to go to the brakes. He just couldn't seem to find the engagement point. He must go through a lot of clutches that way holding his car on the hill slipping his clutch.
I like to roll back and catch it, then roll up... I get bored sitting at red lights.

That, and I like to roll back a little as traffic is coming up, then roll forward - shows them I may need the space/gives me a buffer zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isayimandrew View Post
I pretend my 6MT is a 7AT sometimes... does that count?
WOT shifting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
(my left foot gets really confused)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
...I didn't drive her Z in manual mode because my paddle shifting is poor at best
Wait, wait... what? You just pull, your left foot can pretend all it wants. It's just like a video game when using paddle shifters.

Honestly I thought I may have a problem when I drove the F430, but when asked if I wanted paddle or AT, of course I picked paddle and it was a cinch. I don't think my left foot knew what was going on and just stayed planted.