View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 11:27 AM   #144 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I'm hoping I don't have to use that thread, but if I do, I'll save the major problems for it

I've got the tools and I'm willing to fix the scratches. The chips, I just make sure to do really fast when I'm washing the car, so I don't have to pay much attention to them I'm anal about some stuff, but there's only so much anger I can have for things I can't control. I've weighed the pros and cons, and decided that I would drive the Z even if it were gutted and banged up but still drove the same
yah, i mean right now, we got the mof-king landrape artsypants doing damage to my fit. it's the life of a dd. i dont care so much. as long as the car looks okay from a few feet away, that's fine with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Got 10K in. Eric Moon Runner United States | RunKeeper
There's another thing crossed of the list
nice!