View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 11:23 AM   #142 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
that sucksarse, mr. jar. it's already bad enough that you had to go to the dealer with all the worries. ms.pint has a 'hate' thread just for such issues.

yah, dd's will get scratched no matter wat. it's just the way it is so you're handling it real good.

some folks are anal about their cars yet, use it as dd. that is just incorrectly done.
I'm hoping I don't have to use that thread, but if I do, I'll save the major problems for it

I've got the tools and I'm willing to fix the scratches. The chips, I just make sure to do really fast when I'm washing the car, so I don't have to pay much attention to them I'm anal about some stuff, but there's only so much anger I can have for things I can't control. I've weighed the pros and cons, and decided that I would drive the Z even if it were gutted and banged up but still drove the same

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |