View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 10:20 AM   #119 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Yup. I just hope they give me the response I want when they call me after they look at it.

I'm not irritated or anything, but nothing about my experience so far has led me to believe that this dealer is different than any other dealer, other than my conversation with the Service Director almost two weeks ago which was pleasant enough.

Btw, a guy in a red Z drove up about 20 min after me. He was in and out before the shuttle even showed up. He had service actually done to his car even, while I'm just getting mine looked over by a tech Not sure why I had to make an appointment for mine... At least I had a chance to chat with him and inform him about the forum
Have they actually looked at it yet? and are they going to let you back there to point out the small things?

My dealership just installed a big viewing glass in front of the brand spanking new service area. it's really nice, also has a doorway from the customer lounge so I can go back if I want.