View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 06:52 AM   #9995 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Good evening all!

Been out of touch, but lurking for awhile now. It has been insane at work.

I still LOVE the baby Faye pictures. Super-sorry about the Z though mr. onzedge.

One of the highlights of my Indy trip was finally getting to meet mr and ms bc. Super-great folks I got to spend way too little time with. Next year will be different.

I seem to recall mr bc taking a great picture of the lovely and charming ms bc and some broken-down old man from Houston. It even got posted on Facebook, but I didn't see it here, but that doesn't mean I didn't miss it scrolling through 20 pages of posts.

I must say that the folks I have met so far - pint, JAR and bc - are all super people I have enjoyed hanging out with. I hope to meet more of you guys in the future. Hopefully, I can meet up with Happy and Huck in December.

Have a good tomorrow guys!
That sounds awesome Mr.Gurney!