Thread: Boost vs. RPM
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 07:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Yea, no CEL so far. I'm going to see what options I have for the short time being. It can be simply HFC, or test pipes and HFC in the x-pipe area like the 3" TDX setup.

Here's the condition of the passenger side turbo. That oil feed location has been "moist" since day 1. My techs torqued it a couple times in the past year or so and noticed the bolts needed more torquing than the driver side turbo. It doesn't appear moist further above it.

I'm going to have my tech look at it again tomorrow while doing the oil change. If you guys have suggestions for stopping this leak, please don't hesitate to advise me.

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.JPG (443.4 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by DIGItonium; 05-27-2015 at 10:04 AM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote