View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 12:39 PM   #133 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Ha ha look what just showed up in my inbox:

Quote:
Hi mark

Mike will be off for the next couple days so i though I'll answer your questions.

As for payment there is couple option, You can pay via wire transfer/direct deposit to our account or via Credit card .

The down side to credit card payment is that we do charge a 3% credit card fees. So to avoid the credit card fees i would recommend the direct deposit . Just let us now witch way you want to go and we can send you the proper document for the order .

To get the order going we do require the full payment on the order, Once the order is paid for, it will be put the queue and we'll start putting the order together. Usual leads time is about 2-4 weeks depending how many orders we have going .

We'll firm up the shipping date once the order is placed .

Sam