View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 09:45 AM   #9687 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Morning everyone

Made it home safe last night - got home around 3:30 am Didn't really encounter any outrageously drunk driving until we got back into Austin

( Click to show/hide )
These two idiots were practically racing off the line at a light before merging on the highway - I didn't gun it, and caught up to them after the curve that turns into the onramp, which they took at 10 mph and I took at 30 mph IN THE ACURA :wtf guys: Then I set cruise control and blew past both of them going more than 20 mph slower than me once we got on the highway. Sure enough, they both thought they wanted to go as fast as me, they eventually catch up, get one car length in front of me on either side (so now I'm in both their blindspots ) and then proceed to stay there for about 30 seconds before we reach the crest of a hill where they slow about 10 mph and I blow past them once again on cruise control. Seriously, people... wtf...

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 05-27-2013 at 09:51 AM.