View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 05:47 PM   #9613 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Whew! Just got back from Tampa. Took the Z to my sister's house for the first time. We usually take the Xterra, but the fam was really wanting to see my ride. Wouldn't you know, my brother-in-law was all like "let me drive"! I was all

Nobody but my wife has driven my Z, and she only drove it 1x. No way I'm letting anyone else drive it.

Anyways, on the way home stopped into Dunkin Donuts and picked up a large dark roast iced coffee with three "turbo shots" of espresso! Wooooooooowoo! Talk about doin' JUST FINE!!
i was afraid that my nephew (he's thirty and has two kids) would want to drive mine while in indiana. Whew. He didn't ask, he did say it was a bad *** car and sounded really good

yay on the caffeine! lol!