View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 02:48 PM   #9605 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Spent a good portion of the morning at the office and just got done with yard work and some gardening Time for some R&R and some beer

Apparently, we're not spending the night out of town. I'm a little bummed cause that means I have to drive and watch my alcohol intake (especially for "No Refusal" weekend). The party goes until 2 am, which is definitely not ideal to have to drive home at that time, but I'll be glad to sleep in my own bed tonight.

And for Ms. Pint that means we can probably do your lip install tomorrow sometime if the weather's nice and you are available
Hmm. I'm heading out to windy point park tomorrow and taking the Z. Might not have time for it.