View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 02:25 PM   #9604 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Spent a good portion of the morning at the office and just got done with yard work and some gardening Time for some R&R and some beer

Apparently, we're not spending the night out of town. I'm a little bummed cause that means I have to drive and watch my alcohol intake (especially for "No Refusal" weekend). The party goes until 2 am, which is definitely not ideal to have to drive home at that time, but I'll be glad to sleep in my own bed tonight.

And for Ms. Pint that means we can probably do your lip install tomorrow sometime if the weather's nice and you are available

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |