View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 05:41 PM   #29 (permalink)
Mandingo
Track Member

Drives: '10 370z 6spd
Mandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT-Z34 View Post
I think people don't like the new bumper for the same reason that when the 370 first came out. Everybody used to say the 350 is way better and looks much nicer, IMO they say this because 1 they had a 350 and couldn't afford a 370 2 could only afford a used 350 and 3 they just bought a 350 right before the 370 came out and where jealous and disappointed that they didn't have the newest model.
I definitely understand what you're saying. I think some of us are legitimately not jealous of the new bumper though. It would be easy for someone to swap from an 09-12 bumper to a '13 bumper or vice versa if they decided it was worth the price. It wouldn't be too hard to do the swap