View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 03:06 PM   #745 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag_black View Post
I went by the local car wash to vacuum my car and the honda boys were staring hard; I continue on w/ my business and one of them decides to hope in his ride and opens it up on the street, drives by me and revs it. Flex those civic muscles!

I'm 31 yrs old, I just want to vacuum my car so I can get home to sleep by 930pm lol. I have to work tomorrow, I don't time for this.
Good for you! For me age 30 was the real age of maturity/responsibility both professionally & personally. I guess that's when you say, "hey, I'm not a young kid anymore".

Back on topic, since the last time I posted on this thread couple weeks back about an idiot S2000 driver. I received 2 doses of positive acknowledgement. One a M3 drop top who waved when I pulled alongside him at a red light, the other a brand new Panamera GTS w/paper plates that returned the shaka sign as I was driving alongside him. Nice to have cars of that caliber acknowledging the Z!
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote