View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 09:59 AM   #9485 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

I am trying very hard to manage my frustration level today.

My Z is at the body shop (16th Street Auto Body in Sac) awaiting time on the frame machine in order for them to complete the final assessment of the damage. These guys are top notch and have done some amazing work so I trust them 100 percent.

Waiting to learn the outcome is difficult and it looks like Tuesday or Wednesday is when they will have an answer for me. Arrggghhh. I am also torn because I do want my 40th back, but only if it's perfect when they are done. It was perfect before I got hit. I would also like a new midnight blue if that is the outcome. Either way, I just need to know.

If it is totaled, I am looking at a day's worth of work to replace all the parts back to stock. I am not willing to basically give my insurance company all my mods for pennies on the dollar. Colin's shop is a block from the body shop and we will drive it up there to swap all the parts out. My insurance guy is totally OK with this if it comes to it. The only mods that are trashed are my ZSpeed undershield and the driver side Stillen intake.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent a bit.

On to brighter things -- we are having a get together for my son Taylor to celebrate his 23rd birthday today.

Have a great day everyone and God bless those who gave their lives for our freedom.

Last edited by onzedge; 05-25-2013 at 10:09 AM.