View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 05:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Going cheap on engine monitoring doesn't sit right with me. They've got to be cheap for a reason.
Im not too concerned. I have backups to where I can frequently run double and triple checks with accurate software and hardware to verify they are still accurate. Regardless your point stands for someone like DM. But plenty of forums have proof that these work quite well and are accurate and last. Maybe if we were talking about a 100k+ car I would care more but our engines are not expensive if anything were to happen.lol

I'm going to do a lot more research this weekend on these though. Probably won't go with them just because I like Defis but these other gauges could save a lot of other people a lot of money

Last edited by MyKindaGuise; 05-24-2013 at 05:08 PM.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote