View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 02:25 PM   #9363 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I will definitely call again on June 2nd, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm guessing I'd have to get pretty lucky to call randomly during the year and find an availability because someone just cancelled. Fontana Village is the only option IMO - I want to be in the middle of the action. I certainly don't care about being in a "quieter" location, as I will likely be one of the loud ones

And if the resort isn't exclusively available for ZDayZ attendees, why do I have to wait to reserve a cabin? If they had a cabin I wanted, I might have just called back to reserve it without mentioning ZDayZ.

I really want my wife to come with. If she does, then bunking with other people is not an option. She will want a cabin for just us, especially since she may not participate in things as much as I will. That way she has some sanctuary when I go off with the crowd to cruise the Dragon or something. I'll force her to ride along at least once on the Dragon when I'm learning it for the first time, but she won't want anything to do with me when I get comfortable and start pushing the Z through those curves

If I go alone, I definitely wouldn't mind bunking with someone else. With enough alcohol, I can sleep on the couch, on the floor, in the car, wherever I need to; or if someone wants bedside comfort, I'm a great cuddler and very ambidextrous - I can be BIG or little spoon
Honestly, if I called, I wouldn't mention ZDayZ at all. Since they Know all the Z people want it, they can charge you whatever they want cause you Want to be there. But if they don't know you, they can't really mess with you. Not that they would, but let's be honest, they're in the business of making money...

Hope you can make it Jar!

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14