View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #275 (permalink)
G37sHKS
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 G37S Coupe 7AT
G37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynotronics1 View Post
It is just as accurate as if one of us was standing there with you.

With the EcuTek ProECU kit we can download the calibration ID, then write a file based on your mods on your car. We send this to you via email. You load it then perform a series of drives cycles while logging, then return the data to us. We adjust and the cycle starts again. Depending on the car, it can be as few as 3 files to get this perfect, but we will continue until you an I are completely happy with the results.

We can also remotely access your laptop and help you thru the process if you need us to, but the whole deal is very easy, and painless.

Hope that answers your questions
Ill wait till you guys start tuning FIed cars

I know a local dealer of ECUTEK but the problem is he doesnt have the 370z/g37 software and said that i have to get the software by my self.. or get enough interest but thats not an option because people here wont pay

Ill go for remote tuning if things didnt worked out well for me here.