View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 03:13 PM   #71 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty View Post
Good news maybe. same thing happened to me. had new IPDM Module assm. installed newlock module installed. then cut the brown wire to lock assm. no prob. since. went to nissan dealer today - he said, yes / gave me RECALL # P3208 NTB13-014 Said i would be repaid for cost to fix $2,274.40.... went to my mech told him he looked it up said no ? was just a bullitan. can any one on site with nissan cinnection check these numbers out and c whats up ? thanx
I'll forgive the thread necromancy since it indicates you actually used the search function

It's a voluntary recall. There are a ton of threads on this subject if you search Steering Lock Recall. If you had the work already done and had to pay out of pocket, contact Nissan Corporate, and they should reimburse you for the cost. If you're looking to have the work done, any Nissan dealer should be able to do the work after they verify your vehicle is part of the recall.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote