View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 01:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
only other tires I acutally ran in that category on this car were the s-04, which I was going to buy, but between the forum and the reviews, I went with the PSS. If you do not care about tread life, re-11's no doubt. I do not know if they make them in our size, but my buddy has star specs on his rx8, and those were fantastic. I can tell you I would also be satified with KDW's in comparision to the PSS(ran them on the 350z), regardless of what reviews say, it is a sticky tire and it performs well, a guy at work runs auto cross with it and does quite well on it, enough so he is buying another set.
so you're saying that your car ran great on S04's, but runs like crap with PSS?

if so, i can understand your frustration. the S04's are good tires, i know from experience. PSS, ive not driven on them yet so i dont know.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote