View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 12:25 PM   #18 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

only other tires I acutally ran in that category on this car were the s-04, which I was going to buy, but between the forum and the reviews, I went with the PSS. If you do not care about tread life, re-11's no doubt. I do not know if they make them in our size, but my buddy has star specs on his rx8, and those were fantastic. I can tell you I would also be satified with KDW's in comparision to the PSS(ran them on the 350z), regardless of what reviews say, it is a sticky tire and it performs well, a guy at work runs auto cross with it and does quite well on it, enough so he is buying another set.

Last edited by Joepro; 05-23-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Joepro is offline   Reply With Quote