View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 10:50 AM   #16 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
im not sure... it could be your suspension and alignment setup that is causing it.

i'd like to try the PSS on my car which is basically stock with very minor tweaks.
for me nothing changed except for the tires, running very close to stock alignment specs, with a little more camber in the front just due to lowering of the swifts. Im on swifts and konis btw, which handles better than many budget coils in my opinion...I just do not see the value in this tire for its performance level, that is my overall point.