View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 09:50 AM   #9108 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

i went back a few pages and you guys had a crazy am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I didn't need coffee after all. Accident happened right next to me on the toll road. Looked like the they lost control of the car and possibly overcorrected, went front passenger side first into a concrete barrier. Speed was anywhere from 50-70mph. That was to my left as was the barrier he struck. Thank the powers that be that I was in the right hand, single lane. He would have tboned me if that barrier wasn't there. Had to call 911 since I couldn't stop. :/
that sounds crazy. good call, sending help for them.

ive called in a few serious accidents myself too. i couldn't stop so i just called in to send them help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post

^^^^ we are going to be less one engineer here today.
the M effer put a fvckin' mcdonalds cup on my Z...I can see it from my office window. Oh my effing gawd. he is so tiresome. I shoudl NEVER have asked him, he has been bugging me for MONTHS to drive my Z. YUCK YUCK YUCK. yeah, he's that kind...if I let him drive my car it would fell like I was violated in teh rudest way.
wow, that sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I want to get a BRZ, but I think Mrs.Force needs a new car first. She doesn't want a BRZ
my older fit is almost due for retirement too. but still works fine and wife likes the car so no change yet.