View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 05:05 AM   #9050 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I was on rotation for the last 12 years. The day shift kills me. It's great to be finished work at 2:30pm but I don't get enough sleep. Afternoon shift is ok.

I like midnights. It's a steady shift I have a decent routine and also get good sleep (nothing like having a bed to yourself) On Friday morning I sleep for 4 hours then live like a regular person, eat/sleep at normal hours. Then Sunday afternoon I'll lay down while Mini GaleForce is napping (I'll get ~4hours, he gets 1.5-2). To to work Sunday evening, and my routine starts all over again.

The last time I did. Midnight shift was 4 years ago when Mrs.Force was pregnant. That way I was able to go to all the Doctor appointments with her. It worked out really well.Good luck with Toyota. I have a bunch of friends and family that work there, Cambridge and Woodstock.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE having the bed to myself! sigh.

and hubby and I worked different shifts when our mini was a baby so she only had a sitter for the transitiion between our shifts, until she got old enough to go to the local college (they have a great preschool/daycare)...the kids participate in the early childhodd education curriculum with the college students...mini was well liked because she was outgoing.