View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 09:42 PM   #8706 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
1cm...is that really a big deal? And why?

Auto cross effects?

Maybe i should do bridgestone ?

So much to consider
yes, it is. it's not just 10mm width, you're also adding height and weight and squirm.

ive not driven the pss's so i can't say for sure, but im pretty sure the S04's are stiffer than the PSS.

if tirerack would get back to me when the pss 285/35/19's would be back in stock, it would be easier for me to just buy a set of 4 to replace the DW's on my weds. then i can speak from experience. until then, im only going by reviews and surveys at tirerack and some from this site which is informative, but not fully understandable. the pilots ive tried in the past were good tires though, still on the softer side than bridgestone. that could be a good or bad thing depending on what you want.

but if going wider on a softer sidewall tire, i can only imagine the car will not respond quickly as it should.

Last edited by kenchan; 05-21-2013 at 09:46 PM. Reason: fixed stiff to still