View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 02:35 PM   #223 (permalink)
eastwest2300
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '16QX70/'21 Supra3.0
eastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
Wow, you waited two whole minutes between your two posts to me. I didn't know you had that kind of restraint.

This post appears to have expected me to reply in between your sentence that ended with a facepalm and the "no comment" line. How the he11 am I supposed to do that?

I'll answer your question... (now that I can actually see that you asked one)

Yes, I notice the postings from some of the others; they just don't seem to be as negative (in a serious way) or meaningless as some of yours. You can be supportive in some of your posts, but mainly you are negative and seem to be focused on eliciting a response.

Again, I am irritated at myself for allowing you to get to me with this thread and it has probably provided you with a happy ending moment or two today.

Really, I don't care how many posts you have, as long as they are meaningful, relevant and positive in the most part. Also, if you could practive true restraint and not post two - three times in a row about the same thing. Maybe pause before you press send and see if there is anything else you need to say before you send it.

Merry Christmas and Have a Nice Day.
blah blah blahflippity blah... did that trigger a response? I'm going to post how I wanna post, thank you... and, YOU'RE WELCOME.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and YOU have a nice day!

Im pressing ENTER right about NOW.

Last edited by eastwest2300; 05-21-2013 at 02:38 PM.