View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 02:29 PM   #222 (permalink)
Z Stig
Track Member

Drives: SOLD: '10 370Z BC M6
Z Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
And what about those people that have 40,000 posts, and 50,000 posts? You don't see those people do you? Obviously not..

No comment, eh?
Wow, you waited two whole minutes between your two posts to me. I didn't know you had that kind of restraint.

This post appears to have expected me to reply in between your sentence that ended with a facepalm and the "no comment" line. How the he11 am I supposed to do that?

I'll answer your question... (now that I can actually see that you asked one)

Yes, I notice the postings from some of the others; they just don't seem to be as negative (in a serious way) or meaningless as some of yours. You can be supportive in some of your posts, but mainly you are negative and seem to be focused on eliciting a response.

Again, I am irritated at myself for allowing you to get to me with this thread and it has probably provided you with a happy ending moment or two today.

Really, I don't care how many posts you have, as long as they are meaningful, relevant and positive in the most part. Also, if you could practive true restraint and not post two - three times in a row about the same thing. Maybe pause before you press send and see if there is anything else you need to say before you send it.

Merry Christmas and Have a Nice Day.

Now: 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk for off-road fun, 2015 BMW 228ix for on-road fun