View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 11:14 AM   #127 (permalink)
aniceh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM 7AT S/T
aniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
The video was pretty badass though... i hate to admit.
Quote:
I didnt say I would have done this.. I agree with you, but I thought the video was badass, my opinion, im entitled to it, thanks.
Quote:
Im not saying what they did was right, and warranted, and I definitely dont condone what they did, but I also wont bash them either, if you read the article, tickets and warnings were issued.
Quote:
The point is, irregardless if its drifting or "spirited driving," wrong is wrong, they're both dangerous, with people around, or by yourself, its dangerous.. and I again, Im not saying I support they did, I just thought the video was cool.
Quote:
Do me a favor and re-read the entire thread, I agree with you. I'm not disputing that. Once again, I'll say it again, I said the video was badass. Which is my opinion. I'm entitled to it. You don't like it, I don't care. It's cool.

Literal, whatever. Common sense, whatever. Call it what you want. Post it 3 times (aka "Dee's Method"), wait a minute, then another minute, whatever. Get mad, be happy, whatever.

Have a good day.
So...we're clear on the point that you don't agree with the behavior of those captured in the video, but you think the video is "badass." What, other than the participants' foolhardy actions, is "badass" about these videos? Surely not the composition or audio-video quality.