View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 11:12 AM   #126 (permalink)
Z Stig
Track Member

Drives: SOLD: '10 370Z BC M6
Z Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Do me a favor and re-read the entire thread, I agree with you. I'm not disputing that. Once again, I'll say it again, I said the video was badass. Which is my opinion. I'm entitled to it. You don't like it, I don't care. It's cool.

Literal, whatever. Common sense, whatever. Call it what you want. Post it 3 times (aka "Dee's Method"), wait a minute, then another minute, whatever. Get mad, be happy, whatever.

Have a good day.
For the record, I'm not "Mad" at you. I am, however, irritated with you. There is a difference. I just think you can be an a$$ sometimes just stirring things up. I can usually ignore your bs, but I have fallen into your pot and replied a few times. This thread is one of those times. "Just sayin'"...

I just wasted 20 minutes re-reading this thread. I guess it all started for me when you threw out the "Saints" comment in your 12:11 post. Not to be confused with your 12:00 post that did not get a reply, so you had to post at 12:11. You also did three in a row at 12:21, 12:22 and 12:23. a few others replied within the time frame between your 12:23 post and your next one at 12:52, followed by your 13:03 one where you mentioned "hipocrisy". You allowed a few other people to post and then started an unanswered string from 13:26, 13:26, 13:27, 13:29 and 13:35. I need to ask, do you type just to see your words on the screen? Anybody else see a pattern? I decided to stop tracking your posts at 13:35. Not worth any more of my time that I will have to make up at the office, so I don't feel like I have cheated the office out of my time.

I'm going to say "have a good day" with the same tone that you did.

Reminds me of a time when I pulled someone over on Christmas day to give them a warning for speeding at 46 in a 25. The individual gave me a hard time and when I was done writing the ticket, I turned it over and drew a smiley face with a Santa hat and wrote "Merry Christmas" under it. Yes, I can be an a$$ as well. My Desk Sergeant thought it was hilarious (when the guy faxed it in the next day as a complaint) but asked me not to do that again.

"Have a good day."

Now: 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk for off-road fun, 2015 BMW 228ix for on-road fun