View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 10:34 AM   #8530 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I wish 19K was pocket change
yah, originally i was going to buy the GT-R back in 2009. but since i didn't (the AT part i just could not get past), and got my 370Z instead, i still have a lot of car budget left. but that doesnt mean im going to start buying everything that comes to mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
I was thinking more like < $5k, which is still a hefty price considering I'm doing my buddy a favor and charging him really, really low rent. Not that normal rent would allow me to get that, but it would help.

yah, im not sure if my family will allow me to risk my life driving a < $5K beater. they need me to be alive for moar slavery. hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
spacers for now, wheels down the road (the wheels I want are not cheap )
sounds good. your 40th wheels are so you might be happy just driving around with them with the spacers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
it's all good. today. and prob tomorrow too, rain both days I guess.

LUNCH!! and I am almost finished with that doggone effign reprot. WOW! what a PITA!
sounds good, msbc! hope you have a nice pm and smooth landing to go home.