View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 09:46 AM   #8514 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi mr. zman! yah, it's kinda warmish/muggy where im at too.
hey, did you finish your swift install? how'd it turn out?

nice! that's cool you can log your parameters. reminds me of my old wrx with the piggyback and my laptop.

hey haboob didnt want to post at digi's thread cause it's already bad enough his car's all banged up.

but yah, this is when dd's come in real handy. while i would be saddened to see my fit all banged up, honestly, i dont really care. i would get it fixed or just buy another one, or another dd.

but not the same if this happened to my Z. and thus, i dont pull her out when i dont have to. kinda hard to do that when one's Z is their dd.
Getting the top part realigned during my lunch and should finish the install tonight.