View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 08:54 AM   #8501 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post

Put my new plates on yesterday so I'm all set to drive, but looks like severe weather today and tomorrow... Z is staying in the garage. Hopefully I get her out Friday.
davey- nice! i recently got new plates too for my G. the plate was 9yrs old and started to show some blemish where the screw holes were. now looks fresh again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
2 more days of work then Boston on Thursday for a long holiday weekend! Anyone doing something fun for the holiday? Its always a long stretch from the new year to memorial day as its usually the first corporate holiday of the year. We also get friday off so I only have to use one vacation day for 5 days off! Winning.

Also if any members were affected by the storms in OK, I hope you're all ok.

hey there b15 for me i have some time off so going to work on changing the oil (engine and diff) on my G, might get new rear tires mounted on my Z's weds set, sell a couple of things, and then rest is the usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
morning all. gotta go and get this memorial service done for my cousin. think its like an hour long. not sure
hope it all goes smooth. my condolenses again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I'm heading to bed. Everyone have a great day
waaat? mr.gale, are you in asia with mr.mu? or too much partying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
I am supposed to motivate myself to the gym 5 days a week.. I can't find this motivation... I am biking more, and scuba again every weekend.. but i need to lift weights
that's a lot of commitment. for me i dont want to make up excuses so i just laid out a very realistic schedule and just going to stick to it. basically running 1/2 mile for now every other day until my body gets back in the game...then i will go up to 3/4 mile and start other excercise.

goodam again, everyone!