Thread: Rare exhausts??
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 03:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Gibby1113
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th anniversary
Gibby1113 is on a distinguished road
Default Rare exhausts??

I've been doing some research and I've noticed that there are some rare exhausts out there for our Zs that aren't really advertised on the forum. There's an exhaust called the Akarpovic exhaust which sounds FANTASTIC. It's so exotic and extremely high quality. Only thing is it runs for around $3k for the whole system.

I recently discovered an exhaust by a company called Xforce that is very nice too but I think there's only a hand full of people on the forum who own this exhaust. That being said, is there a reason why these exhausts are not popular? The Xforce exhaust is literally half the price of the Akarpovic exhaust but believe me you can notice the difference, not dissing anyone from the land of down under..y'all's exhaust is SWEET.

Just want to get some insight on this due to the fact there's almost no info about either of these exhausts on the forum. And yes I've used the search feature and gone to both websites and read about their exhausts, it's just that no one has made a review about either of these exhaust systems. In total there's about 10 YouTube videos for these exhausts so that kinda doesn't help either....anyone heard these in person???
40th anniversary #450/1000 | Takeda Attack CAI | Ark DTS exhaust | to be continued...
Gibby1113 is offline   Reply With Quote