View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 01:46 PM   #8279 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
your dog is asking, can i play with the buttons when you're done?
No she's asking, "Daddy, can I have a treat since I was so good and stayed out of your way while you worked?" My response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Speaking of the old unit...

Take that out to the range/desert and use it for target practice. Maybe even put a little tannerite in there and make it go BOOM! (Just stand waaaayyyy far away from it)
If I had a car to haul it out there maybe... I'm gonna just leave it on the front curb and post a craigslist ad to come pick it up. I can pretty much guarantee it'll be gone within an hour or two of posting.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 05-20-2013 at 02:04 PM.