View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 01:36 PM   #8270 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Laundry upstairs is fantastic. I'd rather deal with it once every so often, than have to drag the laundry up and down the stairs on a regular basis. Plus, if it was really a big deal to exchange them, I could have had free delivery, installation and removal of the old dryer - it just would have been more inconvenient to have to meet them on their schedule. Luckily, my dad is out of town, so I was able to borrow his Rav4 to get the dryer home. I've already rerun the laundry that got interrupted last night and transferred it to the new dryer
I guess that's true.

Here I am thinking that if this happened I would actually do any of the work myself.

I'm a weak bitch (and lazy). I'll have their guys do it.