View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 01:32 PM   #8266 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Just finished installing my new dryer

I didn't actually short out the plug earlier, so I was very relieved when I plugged in the new dryer and it turned on and played a tune

90 degree stairs suck though... I have an appliance dolly that I had to abandon halfway up the stairs cause I couldn't rotate it on the landing. I thought I was going to have to move the washing machine out of the laundry room to fit the dryer first, but taking laundry room door off the hinges wound up be significantly easier. Now I get to go back to the office all sweaty and nasty

( Click to show/hide )
Got the old one downstairs and the new one unloaded from the car

Here's the landing where the stairs turn, which is about the size of the box the dryer came in - oh and my helper, who was more hindrance than help

And here it is at the top of the stairs after having to abandon the appliance dolly

And final result installed

Dude, you need a darker colour carpet on those stairs!
I installed a 220 outlet in my house when going from a gas to an electric dryer. Man was that a little scary!

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.