View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 05:03 PM   #8025 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
welcome back, where did you go?
Hell if I know!
The last 5 days have been a whirlwind.
I was up in Lock Haven and Scranton, PA on Tuesday night through Thursday morning.
Got back to my house Thursday afternoon to see a few clients and packed my bags again.
Drove to Spring Lake, NJ and spent the day doing tech support/troubleshooting in a salon there. Spent the night in Asbury Park. Found a cool pub/restaurant there. Hung out by the beach the next day and got a run in. Took a detour on the way home to stop by a cool little brewery in Ardmore, PA. Got back to Harrisburg and went on a bender with some friends that ended at an arepa joint that's open until 3am.
Saw a couple of clients today.

Now it's all hit me and I'm freakin' exhausted. Trying to figure out where I am and what day it is...

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.